1991 Ls400 For Sale

ken11

I'm selling my 1991 LS400 which is still running like a champ. I've seen several listings with prices varying dramatically. The mileage is 320,000 and I was think of listing it for around $4,000...thoughts? Car is loaded with most of all options offered back then including air suspension with ride control.

Year: 1991

Color: Silver

Interior: Gray

Mileage:320,000

CD multi disk

Nakamichi Premium sound system

Leather

Power Tilt and slide Moon Roof

Heated Memory Seats

Traction Control System

Excellent exterior and interior condition except for leather seats.

KBB values the car at 3,435 Private party value and 4,635 retail. I am asking $4,000.

Thanks,

Ken

Your crazy, no one in their right mind will pay that price espescially if thats miles and not km. Go look up the black book value of the car and i can guarentee it doesnt even go past 299 999 km never mind miles. Im not about to label you as ignorant but i should, please do your research. I dont understand why people ask so much for their vehicles, or whats worse is when someone puts on some window tint and exhaust and somehow it makes it worth more. In reality it makes the vehicle worth less, i know i would rather buy a stock vehicle than a whole bunch of added crap...and im 19 and i still wouldnt buy a car with added crap.

Your crazy, no one in their right mind will pay that price espescially if thats miles and not km. Go look up the black book value of the car and i can guarentee it doesnt even go past 299 999 km never mind miles. Im not about to label you as ignorant but i should, please do your research. I dont understand why people ask so much for their vehicles, or whats worse is when someone puts on some window tint and exhaust and somehow it makes it worth more. In reality it makes the vehicle worth less, i know i would rather buy a stock vehicle than a whole bunch of added crap...and im 19 and i still wouldnt buy a car with added crap.

[/quote

for the record, i payed $1600 canadian for my ls with a little under 200 000 miles on it.

Ken11 asks a reasonable question and you call him crazy and ignorant. And it's his first post. Normally folks on this board are a bit more welcoming. Take your rants someplace else.

If you get 4k for the car Ken11, good for you. You may find it tough to sell at that price, but you can always come down. Good luck with the sale.

Ken11 asks a reasonable question and you call him crazy and ignorant. And it's his first post. Normally folks on this board are a bit more welcoming. Take your rants someplace else.

If you get 4k for the car Ken11, good for you. You may find it tough to sell at that price, but you can always come down. Good luck with the sale.

Thanks SRK,

I am just looking for some advise. I've owned the car since 1993 (second owner)and haven't yet found many references to LS400's with Electronic Air suspension and Ride Control that are still around. This option is not listed on KBB so I didn't know how much it adds to the selling price. I'll keep researching.

Thanks again for the kind words.

Ken

I am going to agree with SRK. Calling someone crazy and ignorant is uncalled for on this forum. This is a warning...

Ken welcome to the club... :cheers:

Also Ken just a FYI please read the buy sell forum rules. You are fine and I am not reading this post as you are trying to sell your car here, rather you are asking for advice so I am not removing this post...but please don't post a link to a sale of the car until you can post in the buy sell... B)