Swapping Pioneer For Nak Amp

I have owned a 1992 sc300 for 5 years. I love this car. My stereo seems to be working, but no sound. A few posts seem to say it is the amplifier to blame. OK, so I take a look at the problem amp under the cd changer to write down a model number. To my surprise it is a Pioneer amp. I did not know my husband put a Nak stereo in the car, but did not change the amp. So, my question is this: Can I replace the Pioneer amp with a Nak with no problems? Will it plug in just fine? I guess I am lucky to get five years out of this mismatched pair.

I have owned a 1992 sc300 for 5 years. I love this car. My stereo seems to be working, but no sound. A few posts seem to say it is the amplifier to blame. OK, so I take a look at the problem amp under the cd changer to write down a model number. To my surprise it is a Pioneer amp. I did not know my husband put a Nak stereo in the car, but did not change the amp. So, my question is this: Can I replace the Pioneer amp with a Nak with no problems? Will it plug in just fine? I guess I am lucky to get five years out of this mismatched pair.

Sorry, Won't work, Connectors are different to begin with.....