?how To Drain All Antifreeze?

im trying to completly drain the anitfreeze from motor. I dont have a manual to refer but im confident in my ability to accomplish this task. i have found conflicting statements about the number of drains on the block,and have been successful in finding the one on the passenger side of the block but cant seem to find one on the other side. Is there 1 more? It seems like its too crowded to find a drain in the same place opposite the 1 i found. I even read that in line 6 motors use only one drain and its on the radiator, not lexus in line 6. Ive aslo been told and read that i could use the garden hose to flush the system. where do u put the hose should i take out thermastat to get max flush? I have a cracked head gasket and if the crack sealant mixes with antifreeze it says that gelitan is the result.I cant afford the mech. shop and im thinkin i can do head gasket but if i cant even flush fluid maybe not. Last thing can anyone tell me where to get a repair manual that is worth the money i will have to spend. ok ive rambled enough thanks for any help. When complete i will post the "how to" so it will be easier for other 1st gen gs300 owners.

Lexus/Toyota is very good at providing drains for the rad and the block. The rad one will be obvious, and the block one a bit above the pan rail, at the back. I don't know exactly on the six, only the 8. Even if you get some coolant into the oil, which is nearly impossible to avoid, change the oil at the END of the job, after the coolant has sunk to the bottom of the oil in the pan. That way it will get flushed out when you pull the plug.

• 2 weeks later...

Lexus/Toyota is very good at providing drains for the rad and the block. The rad one will be obvious, and the block one a bit above the pan rail, at the back. I don't know exactly on the six, only the 8. Even if you get some coolant into the oil, which is nearly impossible to avoid, change the oil at the END of the job, after the coolant has sunk to the bottom of the oil in the pan. That way it will get flushed out when you pull the plug.

Thanks for the info and i found one just above the pan rail on passenger side of block. I edited my post to hopefully get confirmation on anymore. Its been rough gettin definite answers to questions about the 1st gen gs300. If i was asking for ls400 help id be overflowing with info..Again thanks!