2011 Gx460 Continuous Soft Beep Not Park Assist

So, I've had my GX for 3 weeks now & took it to a full service car wash today. After the guys finished wiping down the interior, I drove off I heard a soft, continuous beeping noise (almost like when you get a ringing in your ears)

Initially, I thought there was water or something on the Park Assist sensors. When I arrived home, the Park Assist alert beep came on when I pulled into the garage, needless to say, Park Assist beeps are MUCH louder then this background noise!

I then turned my radio/nav off. Wiped down the Park Assist sensors, opened & closed all the doors, checked the sunroof, turned off the Park Assist etc. The only weird thing I noticed was that there was one of two lights on by the SOS/Safety Connect button.

I've tried everything, so now I need HELP! The continuous beep is driving me insane!!! :chairshot:

Man...wish I could help. I am sure it is driving you nuts. I don't know what it could be...did you try pressing the SOS button then pressing the button a second time to cancel to see if it could be that?

Man...wish I could help. I am sure it is driving you nuts. I don't know what it could be...did you try pressing the SOS button then pressing the button a second time to cancel to see if it could be that?

Pressed the SOS button numerous times; ended up calling in twice, which I feel bad about because it feels like I'm prank calling 911 or something. It's defiantly not an emergency, although my easy-going nature may turn to road rage soon! Looks like a trip up to the Lexus dealer. This might be something more easily corrected in the service drive vs on the phone.

Pressed the SOS button numerous times; ended up calling in twice, which I feel bad about because it feels like I'm prank calling 911 or something. It's defiantly not an emergency, although my easy-going nature may turn to road rage soon! Looks like a trip up to the Lexus dealer. This might be something more easily corrected in the service drive vs on the phone.

You don't have you 4x4 in low range do you? If you try to engage the low range and the truck isn't ready it will do a low beep...I think...so maybe you can try making sure you are in 4 Hi.

You may want to pick up the phone and call the dealer and ask them if they can help...

Well, after taking it into my Lexus dealer, the service advisor figured it out the problem in about 2 minutes....

FYI: In the back hatch area, there are 2 buttons midway up, that control the third row seat. I assume, while the car wash people were wiping it down, they accidentally hit the OPEN button. Although, the 3rd Row looked closed, as soon as we hit the CLOSE button, the alarm quit beeping...WHEW! What a relief. After 2 days of the constant soft beeping, I was about to go insane.

Cheers!

Gosh. I should have known that. I moved mine and didn't have it all the way back and it did that. Forgot all about it! Glad you got it fixed!