Tires For Is-F

TIRES ...NEED YOUR HELP!!!!

My 2008 IS-F had barely 12,000 miles on it and dealership notified me front tires are wearing on the interior side toward the wheel well. They said it was because the car has a "wishbone suspension" which causes the interior of the tires to wear more rapidly. I'm a fairly conservative driver and am just really disappointed in this fact with such little mileage, anyone else having this issue? And if so any recommendations on replacement tires that don't sacrifice performance and without increasing road noise.

Looking at the Michelin Pilot Sport A/S Plus as replacements.

Anyone got any suggestions or input on tires that have worked for the IS-F.....

Thanks,

Jules :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Have your front end alignment checked. You may have too much camber and/or toe in. If you have an IS-F, typically, you bought it for performance. In that case, you shoud be buying high performance summer tires. If not, sell the car and get an IS-350.

TIRES ...NEED YOUR HELP!!!!

My 2008 IS-F had barely 12,000 miles on it and dealership notified me front tires are wearing on the interior side toward the wheel well. They said it was because the car has a "wishbone suspension" which causes the interior of the tires to wear more rapidly. I'm a fairly conservative driver and am just really disappointed in this fact with such little mileage, anyone else having this issue? And if so any recommendations on replacement tires that don't sacrifice performance and without increasing road noise.

Looking at the Michelin Pilot Sport A/S Plus as replacements.

Anyone got any suggestions or input on tires that have worked for the IS-F.....

Thanks,

Jules :)

You actually only got about 3k miles less than what is expected. The Pilot's your looking at don't even have a mileage warranty. 15-20K miles on them is what you should expect.

Pay off your loans and get a different car. If you put cheapo tires on that car, your wasting your time and money.