Selling My Lx470. Price?

Mproved

Hello everyone! I am considering selling my LX470 which I absolutely love. The only problem is I see several listings with prices varying dramatically. The mileage is 121,000 right now and I was thinking of listing it for around $16,000..thoughts? The CEL is on due to the 02 sensors needing to be replaced (does not effect drivability)

Year: 2000

Color: Champaign

Interior:Tan

Mileage:121,000

Wood Grain steering wheel

CD multi disk

Nakamichi Premium sound system

Leather

Moon Roof

Heated Memory Seats

Tilt wheel

Rear A/C

3rd Row seating

Running boards

Towing Pkg

Premium wheels

KBB values the car at 17,600 Private party value and 20,200 retail. I am asking $16,000.

Hello everyone! I am considering selling my LX470 which I absolutely love. The only problem is I see several listings with prices varying dramatically. The mileage is 121,000 right now and I was thinking of listing it for around $16,000..thoughts? The CEL is on due to the 02 sensors needing to be replaced (does not effect drivability)

Year: 2000

Color: Champaign

Interior:Tan

Mileage:121,000

Wood Grain steering wheel

CD multi disk

Nakamichi Premium sound system

Leather

Moon Roof

Heated Memory Seats

Tilt wheel

Rear A/C

3rd Row seating

Running boards

Towing Pkg

Premium wheels

KBB values the car at 17,600 Private party value and 20,200 retail. I am asking $16,000.

The buyer will want to know how much it will cost to fix the sensor problem. If you will start at $16,250 or $16,500 you will have room to come down and cover your cost and you'll look like a hero. Remember, when it comes to price, you can always go down but you can never go up.

Using KBB is smart when your local market is so volatile. It gives you a recognized standard that the buyer can agree on and also see that you didn't make your price up out of thin air. Good Luck

Paul

Removed item for sale.

You need to post items including your LX that you want to sell in the buy/sell forum. Before you post in the buy/sell please read the rules below. Thanks! :cheers:

Rules

If your status is New Club Member then you are not allowed to post items for sale in this forum. You must make a contribution to the forums before you can post here. When you have made enough posts, your status will change, and you will be allowed to post. This has become necessary due to the number of people registering purely to sell, and not contributing to our community

Edited by LEXIRX330
needs to be buy/sell