Tire Pressure Warnng Light Problems

We have an '08 RX350 with about 56,000 miles on it. Recently the tire pressure warning light came on. I searched the Forum and found a lot of good suggestions on how to reset and have tried everything. It's probably a bad sensor-after talking to the closest dealer, about 45 miles away, it's will cost $250 and up, depending on how many sensors are bad :cries: . I maintain my vehicles myself, and this light is driving my wife nuts! Is there any way to disable it? No, this is not a sting and I'm not employed by any government agency :lol: . Any help would be greatly appreciated! Feel free to email any suggestions. Thanks in advance! btw I'm also a member of Corvette Forum and these sites are a tremendous help to non-experts!!

We have an '08 RX350 with about 56,000 miles on it. Recently the tire pressure warning light came on. I searched the Forum and found a lot of good suggestions on how to reset and have tried everything. It's probably a bad sensor-after talking to the closest dealer, about 45 miles away, it's will cost $250 and up, depending on how many sensors are bad crybaby.gif . I maintain my vehicles myself, and this light is driving my wife nuts! Is there any way to disable it? No, this is not a sting and I'm not employed by any government agency :lol: . Any help would be greatly appreciated! Feel free to email any suggestions. Thanks in advance! btw I'm also a member of Corvette Forum and these sites are a tremendous help to non-experts!!

If you've done the research, and already talked to the dealer I'm sure you've already tried the easier and most common fixes like checking tire pressures, and don't forget about the spare. Low spare tire pressure is the most common cause of TPMS issues.

Goos luck! :)