Tires For The Es300: Kumho Ecsta Asx, Continental Contiextremecontact

Yep, I know I need them, and now I have to decide what tire to get. I have narrowed down to three choices:

Kumho Ecsta ASX

Continental ContiExtremeContact (NOT the new ExtremeContact DWS, as those are not available in our size 205/65-15)

Goodyear Eagle GT

Does anyone here have any experience with any of these tires?

I've had good success with Continentals over the years on my European cars. Treadwear is average (35-40K miles), they are nice and grippy, but they don't handle as well after the tread reaches 30%. My Conti's weren't always the quietest though. Nothing has had better treadwear for me over the years than my Michelins. I've gotten over 50K on multiple sets of Michelins and usually end up replacing them because of dry rot/cracking before the tread gives it up.

Given that the ES isn't exactly a sporty car, I don't mind sacrificing some "performance" for treadwear although with today's rubber compounds the sacrifice is less than it used to be.

FWIW (as of this post date) The Consumer Reports top rated tires in order are as follows:

All Season

1. Michelin Hydroedge

2. Continental Pro Contact EcoPlus

3. Michelin Energy Saver A/S

4. Hankook Optimo H727

5. Pirelli P4 All Seasons

UHP All Season

1. Pirelli P Zero Nero All Season

2. Sunitomo HTR A/S P01

3. Michelin Pilot Sport A/S Plus

4. Continental Extreme Contact DWS

5. Sumitomo HTR+