New Member In Arkansas

dgambill

Hi all! Just purchased my first Lexus, a 2000 LS400. Couldn't be happier! I've driven a truck or SUV for the last 25+ years, and my son is turning 16 next month and I'm passing my GMC to him. I started looking for an extended cab full size truck or full size SUV, and wound up spotting the LS400 online. WOW! Fell in love with it. Beautiful car. I read what all you guys say about the Lexus product, and decided that this many people can't be wrong. So, I got my feet wet with a 2000 model. Found one in great condition (at least it appears to be!) with 114,500 miles on it. Needs a few things, like a windshield, hood struts, and floor mats, but other than that, I'm set (ordered the mats and struts online, and windshield goes in tomorrow). AMAZING VEHICLE! Rides like nothing I've ever driven. I look for excuses to leave to house so I can drive it. Don't have my tags yet, and I got pulled over today. The officer asked me how I liked the car, and he couldn't believe it was a 2000 model. The car looks great to be 11 years old! I can't wait to wear this one out so I can buy another one! :)

Hi all! Just purchased my first Lexus, a 2000 LS400. Couldn't be happier! I've driven a truck or SUV for the last 25+ years, and my son is turning 16 next month and I'm passing my GMC to him. I started looking for an extended cab full size truck or full size SUV, and wound up spotting the LS400 online. WOW! Fell in love with it. Beautiful car. I read what all you guys say about the Lexus product, and decided that this many people can't be wrong. So, I got my feet wet with a 2000 model. Found one in great condition (at least it appears to be!) with 114,500 miles on it. Needs a few things, like a windshield, hood struts, and floor mats, but other than that, I'm set (ordered the mats and struts online, and windshield goes in tomorrow). AMAZING VEHICLE! Rides like nothing I've ever driven. I look for excuses to leave to house so I can drive it. Don't have my tags yet, and I got pulled over today. The officer asked me how I liked the car, and he couldn't believe it was a 2000 model. The car looks great to be 11 years old! I can't wait to wear this one out so I can buy another one! :)

Welcome to the LOC! They are a joy to drive and will treat you well.

Paul