Rare Opportunity To Own

ben.s

This is a 1995 Lexus SC400 coupe. Pearl white on tan leather. Too many options to list, but here are a few. 4.0 V8, automatic (V8 only came that way), sunroof, leather (both power seats), 6-disc changer. The vehicle has 113,000 miles on it currently.

Owner history:

This vehicle originally came from San Antonio, Texas (zero rust). The owner prior to myself was a Vietnam veteran and a retired helicopter pilot. So, needless to say the vehicle was maintained properly by a responsible owner.

I purchased the car in August 2007, after an exhausting search of six months finding the cleanest car. I had a pre-purchase inspection conducted at a Lexus dealership to ensure the vehicle was 100%. At this time I was living in Massachusetts and the vehicle saw one winter there. The winters and ice melt used on the roads are far less severe than in Minnesota.

Engine, the following items have been recently replaced:

Timing belt, water pump, thermostat, serpentine belt, NGK platnium plugs, valve cover gaskets, idler pulley, hydraulic fan pump, air filter, etc... Synthetic oil every 3000 miles (just replaced two weeks ago).

There are no, and have never been any check engine lights.

Wheels/rires:

Enkei RPF1, very lightweight wheels (14 to 15 lbs each.). Staggered 17x8 and 17x9, with 245/45 R17 and 275/40 R17 Falken Azenis RT-615K front and rear. All wheels are perfect, zero scratches, curb rashes etc. The tire balance on each wheel are spot on. Additionally, I have the original factory wheels, 16x7 with great yokohama avis tires, (two for the rear are directional snow tires). So no worries if you plan to drive it in the winter.

Suspension/Steering:

There are no banging, clunking noises whatsoever. The car will come with a complete set of brand new Tien coilovers, (never installed, $700 value). Also, I have a brand steering rack that has never been installed either. I purchased this because one of the rack boots is torn a bit on one side, nothing major at all, (another $600 part).

Transmission:

Total flush, including torque converter, just completed one month ago.

Brakes:

Completely new rear brake setup. New rear calipers, rotors and pads. All are top of the line oem parts. Fronts have plenty of life left. Additionally, all brake lines have been flushed and replaced with synthetic fluid.

There are numerous things/parts that I have done or replaced on this car that I cannot remember. This car has been my baby, and cared for as my pride and joy. The car has been owned by a mature person and maintained meticulously.

The car is washed, waxed, engine detailed, carpets shampooed and leather has been conditioned. In storage currently, every year from NOV-APRIL It's ready to be enjoyed. I have too many toys and need to downsize to one car.

Clear title in hand.

$5900 takes it away.

email for pictures or questions:

benzmoto@yahoo.com

Thanks for the interest,

Ben Scanlon