Gx460 2011 Loud Initial Start

cs378

Hello

Just got my GX 460 2011 a week ago.

I have been noticing loud engine fan noise at cold start when I accelerate. This happened right after I tried on the 4H 4L function. I shifted to 4L at "N", however I shifted back to 4H at "P" not knowing that I suppose to shift it at "N" also. After that, the engine fan started to sound very loud. I have not notice any loud fan noise when I first drove the GX460 few days ago.

I know it seems to be a stupid question, but do you guys get loud fan noise driving from cold start.

Also, does the fan runs constantly? (because my other cars' fan stops after awhile)

Thanks

Hello

Just got my GX 460 2011 a week ago.

I have been noticing loud engine fan noise at cold start when I accelerate. This happened right after I tried on the 4H 4L function. I shifted to 4L at "N", however I shifted back to 4H at "P" not knowing that I suppose to shift it at "N" also. After that, the engine fan started to sound very loud. I have not notice any loud fan noise when I first drove the GX460 few days ago.

I know it seems to be a stupid question, but do you guys get loud fan noise driving from cold start.

Also, does the fan runs constantly? (because my other cars' fan stops after awhile)

Thanks

I do notice a roar when I first start my GX and put it and gear. But as soon as it shifts it is gone...seems normal to me. Don't notice my fan running?