Interior Door Lights

Woozy

I hope you guys are not getting tired of all my questions, but here is the latest. When I open the drivers door all interior lights work except the pass side light in the door arm rest.. if i leave the drivers door open and go open the pass side door, the light in the arm rest turns on. If, however i had the drivers door closed and open the pass side door none of the interior lights turn on, Weird Huh?? I was thinking that it was the switch that is activated when the door is open, but that does not make sense if the door light turns on if the drivers side door is open, so the car must know that the pass door was opened, but if this is the case why, when the drivers door is closed no lights come on when just the pass side is opened. Also I cant even see where the door switch is to check it. Anyone have any ideas on this.. is there an ECU that controls the interior lights, and if so where is it? Thanks

Woozy