Buying A Used Es350 - What To Check?

JMWarren

Are there any common issues on these cars that a used buyer should be aware of?

I'm looking at a very late '07 Ultra Lux.

Thanks for all your advice!

I have owned an 05' ES330, and now a 2010 ES350. Both were and have been reliable and excellent cars. There are always little things in every year and model but nothing jumps out or has been an issue with the 07, except the navigation voice recognition. It really is poor in my opinion. It seems to have difficulty in consistently recognizing commands. But I don't have much need for the voice feature anyway so it doesn't bother me. Other than that, the Nav. works very well.

Paul

Are there any common issues on these cars that a used buyer should be aware of?

I'm looking at a very late '07 Ultra Lux.

Thanks for all your advice!

I have owned an 05' ES330, and now a 2010 ES350. Both were and have been reliable and excellent cars. There are always little things in every year and model but nothing jumps out or has been an issue with the 07, except the navigation voice recognition. It really is poor in my opinion. It seems to have difficulty in consistently recognizing commands. But I don't have much need for the voice feature anyway so it doesn't bother me. Other than that, the Nav. works very well.

Paul

Yeah, the voice recognition SUCKS big time, even in the ES350 2010. My phone book has an entry where the first name is "Ed". Guess how the voice recognition pronounces it???? "Ee Dee" instead of just "Ed".