Interior Lights Timer On/off

pj8708

Is there a way to adjust the length of time the interior lights stay on after you open the door? I read the owners manual re: settings options through the navigation screen or the dealer, but didn't find any information.

Thanks for the help.

Paul

Is there a way to adjust the length of time the interior lights stay on after you open the door? I read the owners manual re: settings options through the navigation screen or the dealer, but didn't find any information.

Thanks for the help.

Paul

Paul...

You can adjust the light times in the settings in the NAV menu, but I can't remember if it is for the interior lights or just exterior. I think it may just be exterior lights... :unsure: what are you trying to do? Stay on longer...cut off sooner? I dont know if this would help...but for me after I get out of my GX in the garage when I get in the house I always double click the lock button and that kills the lights...I like the lights to stay on longer if I am parked at the office or somewhere else.

Now you know the light switch needs to be Slid over to door position! If it is left on the "on" the lights stay on and the settings won't help...although the dealer could show you how to slide the switch!!! (just being a Smart Asz!) :D :lol: :D

Thanks for the help.

Paul

Paul...

You can adjust the light times in the settings in the NAV menu, but I can't remember if it is for the interior lights or just exterior. I think it may just be exterior lights... :unsure: what are you trying to do? Stay on longer...cut off sooner? I dont know if this would help...but for me after I get out of my GX in the garage when I get in the house I always double click the lock button and that kills the lights...I like the lights to stay on longer if I am parked at the office or somewhere else.

Now you know the light switch needs to be Slid over to door position! If it is left on the "on" the lights stay on and the settings won't help...although the dealer could show you how to slide the switch!!! (just being a Smart Asz!) :D :lol: :D

Yeah, always the wise guy.LOL,

I'm wanting to extend the length of time the interior lights stay on at night while I'm trying to get things out of the car and move things around, etc. On my S80 Volvo, you can go into the screen and select 30, 60, or 90 seconds. I'll check the nav screen settings again or call the dealer. Thanks a lot for the quick reply!!

Paul