Folding Mirrors Linked To Actions?

I just bought a 2011 LS460 Sport model, and the owner's manual mentions that the folding mirrors in auto mode can be linked to other actions. But, it does not say how to do this.

Anyone know how to program the mirrors to an action on a 2011, i.e. to unlocking/locking of the doors? Or, does the dealer need to configure this?

thanks!

Nevermind. My bad. In the quick guide it says "such as" locking/unlocking, but in the main manual it is more clear that it is in fact linked to the lock/unlock. Just checked and it does work with the lock/unlock.

I guess I was tired when I was reading things over after all the excitement at the dealer :-).

I'm still curious, though, if they can be linked to other actions, other than lock/unlock, i.e. moving to Park, Drive.

Nevermind. My bad. In the quick guide it says "such as" locking/unlocking, but in the main manual it is more clear that it is in fact linked to the lock/unlock. Just checked and it does work with the lock/unlock.

I guess I was tired when I was reading things over after all the excitement at the dealer :-).

I'm still curious, though, if they can be linked to other actions, other than lock/unlock, i.e. moving to Park, Drive.