Buying A Ls430

magic

04-06 LS430 are identical. For 2007 Lexus put out the LS460. <_<

01-03 LS430 was basically the same as 04-06 with only a few cosmetic changes made in 04.

And, not to forget, they put in the 6-speed gearbox. Which, to my limited experience, is superior to the 5-speed.

The engine makes on average less revs and so it is yet a bit quieter in the car!

Over here for the 2004 model, the 18" wheels are standard. Not sure if that is an advantage though.

And most(?) versions (all over here anyway) have bluetooth standard in the 2004 model.

Jac

Thank you and so a 2004 version would be latest on the LS430 and the 2007 and after is the LS460?

This is because I am looking to buy a 2004 LS430 and would like to have the latest version of that particular model.

Thanks but what surprises me is that Lexus did not make the satnav as standard in such a vehicle?

I see that some 2004 have bluetooth while others do not as well.

Thanks but what surprises me is that Lexus did not make the satnav as standard in such a vehicle?

I see that some 2004 have bluetooth while others do not as well.

In the Netherlands all 2004 LS430s have satnav (and the MLevinson audio and bluetooth and 18") as standard.

Jac

Yes I think the European versions have upgraded standards that are options here in North America.

I just saw a LS430 2001 with 218,000 kms on going for 5600 Canadian Dollars?

Does anyone think it is worth a punt?

thanks

• 3 weeks later...