Kirkland Battery Type

p.m.a.

Hi,

My '07 ES350's battery's life is fading now. Went back to dealer and was told battery is in good shape. 12.5V after a full charge is good? No, I don't believe it. I estimate Lexus 4 years warranty will be expired before battery dead. Then I searched this website and tried to find my answer but only found some brands such as Kirkland, Ever Start, or Optima,... Today I went to Costco and their battery guide said CCA585 Group35 is the right size. I remember I found Group 24 is ok for ES350 battery housing on some other websites. Anyone here uses Kirkland group 24 battery? What's its CCA? Thank you.

pma

Hi,

My '07 ES350's battery's life is fading now. Went back to dealer and was told battery is in good shape. 12.5V after a full charge is good? No, I don't believe it. I estimate Lexus 4 years warranty will be expired before battery dead. Then I searched this website and tried to find my answer but only found some brands such as Kirkland, Ever Start, or Optima,... Today I went to Costco and their battery guide said CCA585 Group35 is the right size. I remember I found Group 24 is ok for ES350 battery housing on some other websites. Anyone here uses Kirkland group 24 battery? What's its CCA? Thank you.

pma

CCA is "cold cranking amps"which simply put is the power of the battery. I don't know if that size will fit but if Costco say it will I would believe them. Their return policy is excelent if it doesn't fit or if you have trouble down the road.

Don