Opinion On These Rims

okay, i think i found the rims i have been looking for, now i need opinions on these rims,

i want the deep dish in the back and small lip in front, i was reading other posts and is it possible for 19x10 in back, and 19x8 in front maybe 7.5 in front, let me know, thanks

so how do these rims look

by the way they are (Hyper 5ZR 19" chrome)

5zr18_chrome_l.jpg

wouldnt 8.5 be to fat in the front, it would almost have the same deep dish as in the back, have u seen the picture of the porshe i posted in a couple forms down, thats kinda the difference i wanted between the front and rear, so if you say 7 is too small then 8.5 is okay then,

by the way what a bout the tires, what would be the best size,

265, 285, ????

For a GS, this is one typical setup on 19s:

19x8.5 with 245/35/19 +38 offset

19x10 with 275/30/19 +42 offset

There are ways to play around with the offsets depending on how agressive you want to go and even tire size but this set up should be safe with no rubbing. I've even heard people going 19x9 in fronts but I'm sure there was some fender modifications there.

Then there is also the wheel manufacturer. They may have offset/customization availability.

both look nice

depends on what you are going for the 5 zigen is more sport and the adr is more luxury/sport looking

i like your idea, i think im gona go with the ADR sport, luxury

thanks

but there hella expensive, 2500 for 4 rims, tires,

is the size big enough 19x8.5f,19x9.5r

I personally prefer the more stock look, to enhance the lines on the car, the aftermarket ones are just for the wow appeal, and for attention. I dont think the car needs it cause it's gorgeous on it's own! I like the enkei, the abflungs in the attatchment, and the ones of the jucntion demo car, but i dont know which ones they are. Mine currently has the worst ones. The stock 16 inch ugly ugly ugly. It is one of the first gs when the generation came out. I am most likely gonna take the 17 inch 98-2000 ones. I think they are sporty and nice.

post-1-1078088601.jpg

Flashy no, but there are other reasons to install aftermarket rims, better handling, tauter ride etc. I dont think theres anything flashy about the speedline rims.

I mean, chrome spinning 22s you should stay away from ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Hey i dunno if ull read this but, since you want the stock or other. I think you should go with stock unless, as someone pointed out, which i didnt think of . is performance. If ull really see a diff. then i suppose, but i think you wont. DO other things like spend money on all engine parts, etc. Thats a way to impress. Aftermarket rims are usually flashy no matter what, so they draw attention away from the car, and that;s a bad think !!! (unless their black, hehehe. I startin to like them ecspecially in my colour: black.

post-1-1079740495.jpg

Hey i dunno if ull read this but, since you want the stock or other. I think you should go with stock unless, as someone pointed out, which i didnt think of . is performance. If ull really see a diff. then i suppose, but i think you wont. DO other things like spend money on all engine parts, etc. Thats a way to impress. Aftermarket rims are usually flashy no matter what, so they draw attention away from the car, and that;s a bad think !!! (unless their black, hehehe. I startin to like them ecspecially in my colour: black.

true that, so i think ill be sticking to stock rims, but maybe upgrade to the chrome, 17x8 gs400 rims , well see,

I finally got the new wheels and tires on. I went with the 5Zigen FN01RC in bronze. 18x8.5 in front running 245/40 and 18x9.5 in rear running 275/35. Tires are Falken Azenis ST 115. All I can say is wow! and the bronze look on Royal Jade green car works like I had hoped. I just added a set of chrome Lexus 2.5" factory center caps and its perfect with the chrome locking lug nuts. Thanks for all input over the weeks here folks!

post-1-1080451477.jpg