Check Vsc And The Check Engine Light Appeared

Any suggestions as to the problem and fix? The gas cap is tight.

I had this warning light come on after I had the valve springs replaced on my IS350 with the factory recall. Engine started shutting down and running very poorly. Took it back to the dealer and I was told that a module had come loose that the mechanic had not put on correctly. It was a quick fix and no further problems.

I had this warning light come on after I had the valve springs replaced on my IS350 with the factory recall. Engine started shutting down and running very poorly. Took it back to the dealer and I was told that a module had come loose that the mechanic had not put on correctly. It was a quick fix and no further problems.

Thanks, tsantoro

• 1 month later...

so since this happened after you recall, did you have to pay for anything for them to get rid of the light (fix it). Im on extended warranty and kinda afraid that it will cost me an arm a leg to fix it.

Likely an Air/ Fuel sensor. Take it to Autozone and get them to scan it for the code. That will tell you which one needs to be replaced.

man.. i would hate to take it to autozone but i guess im going to have to just to make sure. are there any alternative besides autozone? either way, the light turned off after i unplugged the battery and plug it back in, though i still want to make sure everything is fine.

thanks