New To Board

know1isgod

Just picked up 08 ES 350 Ultra. Quick questions.

1. Is the Nav Screen or nothing the only options I have while driving, or can I have some sort of audio display?

2. Car has 33,900 on it. I was going to wait until 35K to take it for a Lexus service, or should I do that immediately?

3. I have registered with the Lexus site, and saw the service history. The Vvti hose was changed at 27K. Other than that, is ther anything I should be concerned about?

Other than that, I look forward to exhanging information with other owners.

1. Is the Nav Screen or nothing the only options I have while driving, or can I have some sort of audio display?

2. Car has 33,900 on it. I was going to wait until 35K to take it for a Lexus service, or should I do that immediately?

3. I have registered with the Lexus site, and saw the service history. The Vvti hose was changed at 27K. Other than that, is ther anything I should be concerned about?

Hello and welcome.

The Nav screen only offers the map screen, on or off, and one of the optional screens such as audio, climate, etc., which only show temporarily and then revert to the map screen.

Did you purchase the car from the Lexus dealer Certified Previously Owned? If so, then all the appropriate service should have been done. If not, and I bought it privately or from a used car lot, I would take it in and have it checked out. That's just me.

I love my 350 and You should have many years of driving luxury,

Paul

Hello and welcome.

The Nav screen only offers the map screen, on or off, and one of the optional screens such as audio, climate, etc., which only show temporarily and then revert to the map screen.

Did you purchase the car from the Lexus dealer Certified Previously Owned? If so, then all the appropriate service should have been done. If not, and I bought it privately or from a used car lot, I would take it in and have it checked out. That's just me.

Paul

you can change a setting to have one of the optional screens (audio, climate, phone, etc.) stay there and not revert to the map..I know that cause I did not want the display to keep going back to the map, so I looked into it..usually leave mine on audio

Hello and welcome.

Paul

you can change a setting to have one of the optional screens (audio, climate, phone, etc.) stay there and not revert to the map..I know that cause I did not want the display to keep going back to the map, so I looked into it..usually leave mine on audio

How did you do it? thanks again.

Hello and welcome.

Paul

How did you do it? thanks again.

setup->general->auto screen change........turn it off, the default setting is on