Doors Won't Open On A 1992 Sc300

ED.

The passegers side door on my Aunts 92 quit working from the outside. The only way to open it was from the inside.

Sadlay this problem just moved to the drivers door. She can't get in.

What is the best way to get in and how can I fix this? Does the 92 have the windows lower with the key?

• 1 month later...

ok dude the same thing happend to me. if your stuck outside your car then you want to call AAA or a towing truck to come and open the door. tell them that they need to use the airbag. their going to create a space big enough to stick a rod inside your car and pull the door handle to open your car. then what your going to want to do is take off ur door panel. look up inside to where the door handle is at but dont touch anything yet. make sure u see the door handle from the inside. look for a plastick piece stuck to a rod. if its not there then look down in the door. it might have fallen down. the little plastic piece is the thing ur replacing. this took me an hour to fix with trying to figure it out. almost forgot. the piece on the driver door is white if i remember correctly. and the passenger side is yellow.

there sould be a rod thats loose. the rod is suppose to be connected to the door handle from the inside and the piece is what keeps it connected. there's a hole on the door handle and the plastic piece is suppose to go into the hole then the rod.

holla back if u have any questions

• 8 years later...
On 2/6/2011 at 2:21 PM, ED. said:

The passegers side door on my Aunts 92 quit working from the outside. The only way to open it was from the inside.

Sadlay this problem just moved to the drivers door. She can't get in.

What is the best way to get in and how can I fix this? Does the 92 have the windows lower with the key?

• 1 month later...