Power Hatch + Window Won't Work

Hi,

I accidentally drain my battery the other day and now my power hatch won't work and the driver side rear window won't work either. All the other windows work except for that one. I tried the reset stated in the manual by going to each window and opening it half way then holding the switch the full ride back. The window wouldn't open or close. The driver side window switch have all the lights on though, so it can't be a power failure. As for the power hatch, the display is saying that the hatch is open when it is indeed locked and close. The light light won't go out and its draining my battery in the process. I tried the switch in the glove box and it didn't work. I tried unlocking all the doors then pressing the power hatch button, didn't work either. I can only manually open and close it. However, the display reads it as open and drains the battery. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks

Did you jump the car, if so you may have fried some fuses or worse the brain that tells all these things to work.

If you did not jump it , you may want to try and disconnect battery for a few minutes, reconnect and see what happens