Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I was wondering if anyone knew the cheapest place to find the upper ball joints and the lower also? Also was wondering if anyone knew what the name of the part that hooks up from the lower ball joint to the frame its right under the driver seat, Its like trailing arm but i want the exact name.

Link to post
Share on other sites

lower ball joints you can get from any major auto parts store. as far as the upper ball joints, you have to get the upper control arm with it as well. and about the part you are talking about, can you post a picture? would be a lot easier to help

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...