Ml Amp Problems

wiwinter

Looks like I have a bad radio amp in 2001 GS300 (with nav and Mark Levinson) Anyone know of a reputable, reasonable repair shop in the US I can send amp to for repair or have other suggestions? Thanks much!

I might have a replacement amp, Usually in this situation I send you the good amp, You install it and send me your non working amp back. I'll see if I have one.

Welcome to the greatest Lexus forum in the universe cheers.gif

Thanks - let me know what you have. The radio quit working a few days ago but even when off will occasionally give a loud "pop" in the speakers like you hear with a bad cord and a guitar amp. Sound like a bad ML amp to you? The amp says 86160-0W210 mark levinson madrigal audio laboratories 6662

Is there a way to stop the "pops" until the problem is fixed? Remove fuse? unplug amp?

Thanks - let me know what you have. The radio quit working a few days ago but even when off will occasionally give a loud "pop" in the speakers like you hear with a bad cord and a guitar amp. Sound like a bad ML amp to you? The amp says 86160-0W210 mark levinson madrigal audio laboratories 6662

Is there a way to stop the "pops" until the problem is fixed? Remove fuse? unplug amp?

Yes, You can unplug the amp for the time being. I have a replacement amp like new. PM me with your email. Thanks cheers.gif

• 8 months later...

Hi, based in the UK and have a 2003 GS300 with the ML amp in the trunk.

Model 86280-OW210

Does anyone out there have a replacement ML amp that I could buy?

Or is it possible to fit a standard radio/cd into the car?

I see the dash adapters on Ebay but no cable for the new set?

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated

Thanks