How To Replace Lights

babyduke

Removal of the (H3 Bulb) fog light bulb

1. Take a couple of bolts off (with tire turned inward, for more access to socket) on the front fender splashguard, pull back and locate(use a flashlight) the casing. The foglight will be enclosed, with a circular plastic cap. Turn it counter clock-wise to open the casing.

2. This will give you access to the bulb and socket. In the casing is a white plastic, the bulbs connection fits snug into the socket. I had to wiggle and tug, until I jarred it loose.

*NOTE* disconnect the wire from the socket before you open the clasp. This keeps the bulb in place and out of your way.

3. To open the clasp, I believe you push down and it will unfasten.

4. When you replace the new halogen bulb don't touch the glass with your fingers, it shorten the life causing it to burn out faster.

License Plate(194/168 Bulb): Just need a Phillips head screwdriver to remove the 2 plastic plates covering the bulbs.

Removal of the (H3 Bulb) fog light bulb

1. Take a couple of bolts off (with tire turned inward, for more access to socket) on the front fender splashguard, pull back and locate(use a flashlight) the casing. The foglight will be enclosed, with a circular plastic cap. Turn it counter clock-wise to open the casing.

2. This will give you access to the bulb and socket. In the casing is a white plastic, the bulbs connection fits snug into the socket. I had to wiggle and tug, until I jarred it loose.

*NOTE* disconnect the wire from the socket before you open the clasp. This keeps the bulb in place and out of your way.

3. To open the clasp, I believe you push down and it will unfasten.

4. When you replace the new halogen bulb don't touch the glass with your fingers, it shorten the life causing it to burn out faster.

License Plate(194/168 Bulb): Just need a Phillips head screwdriver to remove the 2 plastic plates covering the bulbs.

Thank you very much!

• 3 weeks later...