Looking For Tpms Sensors For 2006 Lexus Gs300

Hello,

Does anyone know a good place online to find OEM TPMS sensors (part # 4260730030)

I am also looking for the item that attaches them to the rim which is called the TPMS Valve...???

Anyone know where I can get 4 of em?

Anyone know of any good prices from dealerships to install by chance? I've got prices from $210-$430 for installation.

Any info is appreciated.

Thanks!

Add: My dealer has em for $112 a piece with the valve kit included. I have been looking online and cant find em for much cheaper.

Nice..can you direct me where I might be able to find this deal?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Lexus-ES350-GS450-GX470-TPMS-tire-pressure-sensors-New-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem588c312ba1QQitemZ380309154721QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Any sensors that work for 06-present Lexus' will work, doesn't matter which model.

I think you might wanna ask the dealer on that one. They should be able to tell you if they can program either one. <_<

My guess is yes, but it wouldn't hurt to check. They're probably gonna say no (as they themselves probably don't even know if they'll work), so it wouldn't hurt to ask a few dealers. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Does anyone know a good place online to find OEM TPMS sensors (part # 4260730030)

I am also looking for the item that attaches them to the rim which is called the TPMS Valve...???

Anyone know where I can get 4 of em?

Anyone know of any good prices from dealerships to install by chance? I've got prices from $210-$430 for installation.

Any info is appreciated.

Thanks!

Add: My dealer has em for $112 a piece with the valve kit included. I have been looking online and cant find em for much cheaper.

I don't know if you got a good answer about getting some TPMS.... this is the best plcae I have found to buy all my lexus part and the even beat the dealers cost....www.toyotapartsgroup.com these guys are awesome..... I make my dealer mad because I always get my parts from here first and just pay labor cost at the dealer and theses are NEW OEM PARTS...SO CHECK THEM OUT

• 2 weeks later...

I AM STILL SEARCHING FOR THESE..I AM STILL UNABLE TO FIND AT PRICES AROUND $200 FOR THE KIT AS I HAVE SEEN MANY ON HERE DO.

ANYONE HAVE ANY FOR SELL FOR A 2006 LEXUS GS300 RWD?

ALSO DOES IT MATTER IF I GET PART # 42607-30021 OR DO I HAVE TO USE THE ORIGINAL TPMS LIKE LEXUS ADVISED ME WHICH IS PART # 42607-30030?

THANKS FOR THE ADVICE.

• 3 weeks later...

I AM STILL SEARCHING FOR THESE..I AM STILL UNABLE TO FIND AT PRICES AROUND $200 FOR THE KIT AS I HAVE SEEN MANY ON HERE DO.

ANYONE HAVE ANY FOR SELL FOR A 2006 LEXUS GS300 RWD?

ALSO DOES IT MATTER IF I GET PART # 42607-30021 OR DO I HAVE TO USE THE ORIGINAL TPMS LIKE LEXUS ADVISED ME WHICH IS PART # 42607-30030?

THANKS FOR THE ADVICE.

Hi,

I have 3 that would work on 06 GS300 RWD because that's exactly what I have. They are all brand new. I need to get back to you on the part# since I just saw your post. My email is jeffreyche@gmail.com if you are interested. Thanks. I can send you pictures.

Jeff