Tire Pressure Warning

Hi members

I have a 2007 LS460. The low tire pressure warning was on so I brought the car in.

The reading was 38, 42, 31, 31, 31. The top one (as far as I know it's the spare tire) triggered the warning signal.

My dealer checked and told me that they leveled up. Then the display showed 44, 49, 40, 40, 40.

I thought the proper pressure level is 32.

They put more air instead fixing the electrical system.

Shall I drive it as is or ask them to fix again?

Thanks

Justin

I have had a similar issue for about a year with my 08 ls460. After having no success with three different dealers, I now take my car to a good tire shop where they cheerfully check my tires every few months. Of course I'll buy replacement tires from them, when necessary. The read outs are still random and inaccurate, but I'm assured the tires are filled properly.

Hi members

I have a 2007 LS460. The low tire pressure warning was on so I brought the car in.

The reading was 38, 42, 31, 31, 31. The top one (as far as I know it's the spare tire) triggered the warning signal.

My dealer checked and told me that they leveled up. Then the display showed 44, 49, 40, 40, 40.

Thanks

Justin

just set all to 35 leave the spare a little higher thats how the system works 3-5 lb will set the light

Hi members

Thanks

Justin

just set all to 35 leave the spare a little higher thats how the system works 3-5 lb will set the light

After you have adjusted the pressure in all five tires you have to reset the system. Your manual will tell you how to do that.