Pulsing Vibration On Full Turns

Heavymental

95 LS400 i have this strange pulsing thumping vibration on full left turns at low speeds. In parking lots. Almost like the abs is pumping sort of vibration.

i jacked the car and inspected for loose parts, nothing. Theres no play/shake in the wheel. Lugs are tight, front lower ball joints were done about 10k miles ago. Power steering system was done by dealer. tie rod has no play, CV boot looks sealed no cuts.

i dont get it.

It could well be an ABS problem check the wheel sensors and the wiring to them it could be damaged and shorting out when the steering is on full lock,you could also do a code read for possible stored codes.

It could well be an ABS problem check the wheel sensors and the wiring to them it could be damaged and shorting out when the steering is on full lock,you could also do a code read for possible stored codes.

you mean obd code scanning? i ran obd scan there are no codes. i guess ill check the abs wire, there are no abs lights.

There are some questions I have. Are you applying the brakes when making the full left turn? Or does it pulse regardless? Does it do the same thing on a full right turn?

Could be the PS pump. A full lock puts a lot of "strain" (pressure builds) on the pump and it could be pulsating.

I also wonder when you might have last had an alignment. Perhaps the front-end is out of alignment and the tires are scrubbing in the full turn.

Many times an alignment shop will give you a free assessment.

it only happens sometimes no brakes being applied . only on a full left turn. my power steering system was done by dealer.

i know my alignment is slightly off, the wheels turns to the right a little while driving. i will try to get it assessed a the alignment shop.