Changing Xm To Sirius

Aku

New to the forum and a new Lexus owner (2011 RX350). My RX came with the 90 free XM subscription. I currently have 2 portable Sirius radios with the family plan subscription. Comes out to be about $23 per month for both. After my 3 month period for XM I want to change one of my Sirius subscriptions to the new RX. Any way of doing that? The Lexus website indicates that the new RX's come with Sirius and/or XM. BTW, a new XM subscription (with everything Sirius) is $17 per month, which means I would be paying around $31 per month to have one subscription of Sirius and one of XM.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I had the same question because Sirius has CBC Newsworld and XM doesn't. (I need to keep up on Canadian news while in Florida in the winter) Since they are now one company I expected it to be any easy fix but was told by the dealer, by Sirius Canada and by XM Canada that I would have to buy an entirely new radio for my '11 RX. I chose to renew the XM after being promised that they will realign their channels in the near future now that they have amalgamated here in Canada. Not sure if this is true in the USA.

:cheers: