Ignition Issues-Cant Get Key In Or Get It To Turn

Just bought a used 2005 Rx330, 67000kms.Came in from a lease, one previous owner.Did not buy certified from a Lexus dealer but trusted the reviews that they were a great used car option and bought it from a dealer in town. Have had too many issues now in too short a period of time though and am questioning my purchase big time...I need to know whether to panic yet and hand it back or trust that some of you other owners can convince me that these arent big issues that I am dealing with. I truly would have expected more from what is reputed to be such a well made vehicle.

Issue 1-First -20C day I am able to get key into ignition slot but I have no electronic displays except for the radio info and cannot get it into reverse. Call the dealer, he comes down opens up the little compartment on the top left side of the centre console, puts the key into the slot there and turns it.. lo and behold everything is back up.... Figures the vehicle had been washed when in the shop a couple weeks before when it was mild out and condensation had probably seeped in and eventually froze some sensors in the door when the temps dipped so low.. Solution always carry a screwdriver or knife with you so you can access that override button in a emergency, and even if there is a mild spell I wont wash the car again during the winter months just to be on the safe side..

Issue #2 Brand new tires put on rear at purchase time. Take it on a 400 km trip Dec 26. First major run after minimal kms of in- town driving since only mid Nov.On return portion low tire pressure warning light comes. Thankfully this happens just as we approach town and we arent on that isolated north hwy at this point anymore and could get to a gas station for air... one of the new tires was REALLY low. Told by a independent mechanic that maybe the new tires hadnt been sealed properly..All is good as warning light doesnt come back on as I hear could happen for awhile after putting air in. Am told that possibly putting nitrigen in the tires would be more reliable now with the extreme changes in temp we are getting these days.That this will keep tire pressure more .. Has anyone got a comment on this advice and its accuracy as it relates to climates?

ISSUE#3 VSC symbol comes up after 5.5 weeks of only minimal driving. Told after diagnostic that A/F sensor ratio needs replacing. Am waiting for that part to now come in.. What next I am thinking...Well next its the muffler starts to rattle. Nothing serious just rotted out bolts on the heat shield cover which is then taken off but which I am told should be replaced by May as vapours may enter the car... HMMMM....tHENTHIS WEEK

ISSUE#4 Another -20 morning. Start the vehicle by remote. Get in it and cannot get the key in the ignition slot at all. Notice steering wheel has come out and is now totally turned to the left but was centred when parked the nite before,. It was definately locked and not entered.No info in manual helps so I try the other two keys with no luck either though by now I am at least able to get a key in the slot but it just wont turn.. Call the dealer again, advised to try and turn wheel but still no luck. He comes to try it hinself w/o luck and it is towed to the dealer.. 5 DAYS LATER STILL NO VEHICLE..has anyone else with a RX

• 3 months later...

Just bought a used 2005 Rx330, 67000kms.Came in from a lease, one previous owner.Did not buy certified from a Lexus dealer but trusted the reviews that they were a great used car option and bought it from a dealer in town. Have had too many issues now in too short a period of time though and am questioning my purchase big time...I need to know whether to panic yet and hand it back or trust that some of you other owners can convince me that these arent big issues that I am dealing with. I truly would have expected more from what is reputed to be such a well made vehicle.

Issue 1-First -20C day I am able to get key into ignition slot but I have no electronic displays except for the radio info and cannot get it into reverse. Call the dealer, he comes down opens up the little compartment on the top left side of the centre console, puts the key into the slot there and turns it.. lo and behold everything is back up.... Figures the vehicle had been washed when in the shop a couple weeks before when it was mild out and condensation had probably seeped in and eventually froze some sensors in the door when the temps dipped so low.. Solution always carry a screwdriver or knife with you so you can access that override button in a emergency, and even if there is a mild spell I wont wash the car again during the winter months just to be on the safe side..

Issue #2 Brand new tires put on rear at purchase time. Take it on a 400 km trip Dec 26. First major run after minimal kms of in- town driving since only mid Nov.On return portion low tire pressure warning light comes. Thankfully this happens just as we approach town and we arent on that isolated north hwy at this point anymore and could get to a gas station for air... one of the new tires was REALLY low. Told by a independent mechanic that maybe the new tires hadnt been sealed properly..All is good as warning light doesnt come back on as I hear could happen for awhile after putting air in. Am told that possibly putting nitrigen in the tires would be more reliable now with the extreme changes in temp we are getting these days.That this will keep tire pressure more .. Has anyone got a comment on this advice and its accuracy as it relates to climates?

ISSUE#3 VSC symbol comes up after 5.5 weeks of only minimal driving. Told after diagnostic that A/F sensor ratio needs replacing. Am waiting for that part to now come in.. What next I am thinking...Well next its the muffler starts to rattle. Nothing serious just rotted out bolts on the heat shield cover which is then taken off but which I am told should be replaced by May as vapours may enter the car... HMMMM....tHENTHIS WEEK

ISSUE#4 Another -20 morning. Start the vehicle by remote. Get in it and cannot get the key in the ignition slot at all. Notice steering wheel has come out and is now totally turned to the left but was centred when parked the nite before,. It was definately locked and not entered.No info in manual helps so I try the other two keys with no luck either though by now I am at least able to get a key in the slot but it just wont turn.. Call the dealer again, advised to try and turn wheel but still no luck. He comes to try it hinself w/o luck and it is towed to the dealer.. 5 DAYS LATER STILL NO VEHICLE..has anyone else with a RX