Help! Need Injector Clip For 1990 Ls400

Rhabryn

Greetings everyone,

1990 Lexus LS400

I'm having trouble finding a part I need to replace. In doing a starter change myself, I managed to break a very brittle plastic clip that connects the wiring harness to a fuel injector.

I am trying to see if there is a way of getting ahold of the clip itself. I called Carson Toyota to see if I could get one, and they only sell it as part of the whole Wiring Harness. $900+ for the wiring harness.

Collin at Carson was extremely helpful finding my other needed parts - and he suggested asking around to see if any other cars used the same harness and sold as a single piece, instead of a set.

Could anyone help me find information on this?

Maybe a couple wire ties could be used to fasten harness. They're the duct tape of electrical work. Just want it secured in place so nothing comes apart or moves too much.

The outer housing is completely destroyed. The Inner Housing is intact. I might just high-temperature glue it to hell and hope I never have to meddle with the injector again.

I would greatly prefer to solder on a new clip.