4 New Lexus Commercials

pj8708

Yeah, Cool AD cheers.gif I love the LFA under the bunch..........

I just got my social security check for the month so I'm going to the dealer today and order an LFA. LOL!!

I realy like the ads as well. It really shows of all the reasons why I like Lexus.

Paul

I just got my social security check for the month so I'm going to the dealer today and order an LFA. LOL!!

I realy like the ads as well. It really shows of all the reasons why I like Lexus.

Paul

No wonder the country is in the shape it is...I didn't know you could get a LFA with your SS check! :/ ;) :)

Paul

No wonder the country is in the shape it is...I didn't know you could get a LFA with your SS check! :/ ;) :)

I didn't mean the whole car, just the valve stem for the front, left tire!!! (probably would need next months check as well.)lol