Best Radar Detector

Hello all, I am new to this forum and I hope to learn alot.

I wanted to share with all of you my experience with purchasing my new radar detector.

I recntly purchased the K40 radar detector RL360 for my LX570, seeing that this would be my everyday driver I figured I would need a radar for my travels.

The way I understand it is this K40 radar will give me both front and rear radar protection along with a one year speeding ticket guarantee, with every radar I looked at the K40 seemed to have to best system. I have been driving with this system a some time now and would recommend this radar to anyone that would be interested in getting one for vehicle. Just my feedback ! here is the information I read while making my decision.

http://www.k40.com/k40-rl360--the-world-s-best-radar-and-laser-protection-system-pages-20.php

• 3 months later...

We sell and install both the K40 and Passport 9500ci systems. Both are excellent at what they do. I have a K40 RL360 with the EX2 laser diffusers in my GS for two reasons. 1. The quiet ride is a great feature that lets me decide at what speed I want to be alerted. 2. I really like the "stealthy" integration of the two simple LEDs in the gauge cluster area. The speed warning feature is also cool if you tend to find yourself going a little too fast without realizing it. The system will politely alert you that you have exceeded the speed you set it at.