Check Eng Light & Trac Off Light

I have a 1994 GS300 adn when I remove the ngagitive wire from the battery and retune it to the batttery, everting seems to be ok, but after a while the chack eng light comes on first then the TRAC OFF light conds on. It seems that the traction control work, only if the neagitve fron the batttery is removed and then replace like it it resetting itself. Why does it come back on? I have been told that there could be sensors at every wheel that is making the lights come on. Or its a releay that may need to be replaced? Or the the Trac eng module on the traction contol motor atop the engine needs to be replaced?

Please help.

As mentioned in numerous past threads, having a "Trac off" or "VSC off" warning light or message usually has nothing to do with those systems which are turned off when any of numerous other issues arise.

The first thing to do is to take your car somewhere where stored diagnostic codes can be read or to learn to do it yourself. I don't know how it is done on a 94 GS300 but here is how it is done on a 94 LS400: http://www.lexls.com/tutorials/intro/codereading.html

Your goal should be to find out why the check engine light (CEL) is coming on. Fix that and you will likely "fix" your "Trac off" situation.