Car Top Carrier For 07 Rx350

I want to purchase a closed car top carrier for my RX350. Would like to benefit from anyone's experience in terms of type of carrier, its durability and ease of use, weatherproof, ease of installation on standard rack/crossbars, impact on wind noise and mileage.

I have a Thule Atlantis for use on longer trips with the family. Easy to mount/remove, not too much wind noise and adds a lot of extra capacity. Rear of carrier can be positioned just forward of the hatchback in full upright position. Mileage decreases by 2-3mpg hwy. A nice feature is the the lid can be opened from either side of the car, which is convenient for loading or accessing gear.

Thanks. That's one of the ones I'm looking at. Also checked out an X-Cargo Sport 20. It's sold by Sears and has gotten great reviews. It's shorter than the Thule Atlantis, I think, but also higher. Has 20 cu ft capacity. One issues is it's hinged at the front so probably not as handy to load as yours.