Plastic On Doors

TNes300

The plastic panels on the doors!Does anyone know if you can buy them?

And if you can where?

Someone hit my car in a parking lot and I don't know who did it so I have to pay for it myself. :censored:

Oyster Pearl 97 ES300 all stock

The plastic panels on the doors!Does anyone know if you can buy them?

And if you can where?

Someone hit my car in a parking lot and I don't know who did it so I have to pay for it myself. :censored:

Oyster Pearl 97 ES300 all stock

Someone did the same thing to me, but my Body shop fixed it and re-painted it. Can't tell the difference. Are you sure its not repairable? Those things are relatively easy to fix.

TNes300,

Try an autowrecker for the panels you need if they can't be repaired. Since they're plastic, even if the rest of the car door is rusted away, they'll still be good. Sure beats buying new from Lexus. Good Luck!

Thank you! Maaco said 1000 for new paint and to fix it but I wanted to fix it myself because it needs to be shaved down but it sounds ridiculous to pay 1000 to fix it on a car that has 106000 miles

Thank you! Maaco said 1000 for new paint and to fix it but I wanted to fix it myself because it needs to be shaved down but it sounds ridiculous to pay 1000 to fix it on a car that has 106000 miles

Can you post some pictures of the damage?