A/c Heating Of Lexus Ls400 - 1990

MEDO

these are questions you should not have to ask...

tell us what YOU have done and what responce you got, maybe there is a fix for you.

My language is not English ..

When I run the air-conditioning .. I get only cold air .. Even when the press raise the temperature?

Can you explain how the air conditioning turned up for the purpose of heating .. And not for the purpose of cooling?

Is there a particular button transferred from the cooling to heating?

tell us what YOU have done and what responce you got, maybe there is a fix for you.

When I run the air-conditioning .. I get only cold air .. Even when the press raise the temperature?

Can you explain how the air conditioning turned up for the purpose of heating .. And not for the purpose of cooling?

Press the "Auto" button to get the HVAC system into automatic mode. Then select your desired cabin temperature with the up/down button.

The AC (air conditioning) compressor will come on in Defrost mode(to dehumidify the air) even when calling for heat. But normally, you do not want the AC turned on when you desire heat. The Auto mode will select the proper system components to give you the desired temperature.

Press the "Auto" button to get the HVAC system into automatic mode. Then select your desired cabin temperature with the up/down button.

The AC (air conditioning) compressor will come on in Defrost mode(to dehumidify the air) even when calling for heat. But normally, you do not want the AC turned on when you desire heat. The Auto mode will select the proper system components to give you the desired temperature.

Thanks a lot Landar ... I will try it

what happened when you followed Landars instruction? and can you feel heat when you hold the rpm's at 2500 after it is warmed up.

In fact, I did not feel any stream of the air .. Lighting only operates in the keys .. But does not have a hot air .. When the press directed toward the face begins air duct, but cool .. I mean that there is a flow of cold air only .. When the press raise the temperature to the highest limit stops airflow completely.

see photo...

this is the heater control valve (99 model)simuliar to yours. the long black hose from the HCV goes to the heater, it should be HOT to the touch. (with the car warmed up) try it and advise us.

Dear billydpowell.. I checked the valve as in the photo, I can't find it .. I think its lifted or may be the system is differs (you know I was talk about LS400 model 1990) .. Thanks a lot for your >>

Please advice, is the blower-fan of heater differs than the cooler?

Thank you very much .. It's exactly like the one in the first web site .. I will try to check all the pieces, as in the illustration .. I think it's very useful.

Thanks again for the advice.