1995 Ls 400

ls95mn

Hi, I,m new to the game here. I was wondering I wanted to put the front end of the 1999 ls400 on my 1995 ls400. Do all parts fix or I need to modify something. What parts do I need in order to do that and has anyone done it before? Thanks

It has been done,I have seen pictures on the web where Japanese owners have done this but for the life of me cannot remember the site.

Just remembered need to search for Toyota Celsior in Japan I just googled "celsior front conversion" and amongst others came up with the actual project.

http://importsnc.com/forums/vip-stylin-iso-central/56128-my-ls400-ls430-mc-front-end-conversion-project.html

That link, although a ton of excellent work, isn't what he asked. That shows converting the front bumper only on a UCF20 to the UCF30. This guy wants to convert the entire front end from UCF20 to UCF21 from what I read.

The parts *should* all bolt on since the chassis is the same, but you'll need hood, fenders, headlights, bumper, and all associated parts to convert, which will be fairly expensive even through a salvage yard.

That link, although a ton of excellent work, isn't what he asked. That shows converting the front bumper only on a UCF20 to the UCF30. This guy wants to convert the entire front end from UCF20 to UCF21 from what I read.

The parts *should* all bolt on since the chassis is the same, but you'll need hood, fenders, headlights, bumper, and all associated parts to convert, which will be fairly expensive even through a salvage yard.

Very true, I thought it was a good starting place and seeing as the LS was known as the Toyota Celsior in Japan it would be no good searching for a conversion on an LS if the job has only been done in Japan.

What I did notice on the link was it appeared to have the UCF30 lights fitted so going from that I assumed the whole front end had been done and the bumper was the finishing touch.

Wish I could remember where I saw the actual conversion website it's out there somewhere! lol