Amp Wiring Diagram For Bypass

I am going to bypass the amplifier to install a new after market radio. Does anyone know the speaker wires leaving from the amplifier? ie Front Driver +/-

OR Can any one please *fingers crossed tightly :)* post a wiring diagram of the amp.

I should be able to post a wiring diagram. Do you have Mark Levinson or not?

I believe the factory amp needs to be left intact for navigation functions to work correctly.

I believe the factory amp needs to be left intact for navigation functions to work correctly.

I have a non-ML system. Thanks for both, it will save me a ton of testing. Wasn't sure about leaving the amp on, I was going to remote it from the aftermarket if need be.

• 3 years later...

How about a diagram with Mark Levinson? :)

• 1 year later...

I apologize, what I mean is the wiring diagram that connects to the factory radio.  I have a 2008 RX350 W/nav without ML system.  I'll be getting the Pioneer AVH-4200NEX this Friday and I also bought the idatalink Maestro SW to retain the steering wheel controls.  The issue that I'm having is the Maestro instructions tell me to connect the wires to the factory harness...see attached...would tapping into my factory harness be absolutely necessary? or could I just splice into the pioneer headset wires? any help on getting this install done would be much appreciated 

NEWPIONEER-Maestro.pdf

• 3 weeks later...

My car is a rx450h 2010 model with pioneer amplifier (12 speakers) and nav unit 

I need the amplifier wiring diagram to add a high level input amplifier between my underseat pioneer amplifier and my new speakers.

Any experience  with this install would be really apreciated