Ls 460 Engine Noise

After having the valve recall done there is a valve noise i can hear in the car..it almost sounds like a belt nois and goes up and down with the engine rpms. After a dealer towing my car he claims its all normal. Anyisight?

• 6 months later...

I just bought 2008 LS460 certified one. I noticed that I have the same probelm. I asked a local lesus dealer to check the engine and take care of the noise, and they said everything is fine. The noise still bothers me a lot. I have 2 other Lexus (ES300 and GX470) and know that the noise is not normal for Lexus. IF you have resoved the issue, please let us know.

After having the valve recall done there is a valve noise i can hear in the car..it almost sounds like a belt nois and goes up and down with the engine rpms. After a dealer towing my car he claims its all normal. Anyisight?

It's not normal. Bring it back and tell them to fix it. If they won't, ask them to show you exactly what it is.