Lexus Is 300 Xenon Headlights Bulbs Which One To Choose?

MarCer

hi there,

One side of my headlights bulb burnt out and im looking for replacement bulbs. I heard that it is important to change both once one is burnt out, is that true ?

Im looking at this shop please help me to find out which one bulb do I need http://www.xenonplanet.com/hid-xenon/hid-xenon-bulbs

I have find these led plates anybody tried them ? http://www.xenonplanet.com/lexus-18-smd-led-license-plate-lamps

Maybe I am wrong, I would have to go look, but I think I have these LED lights on my 2006 IS350. They were on there when I bought the car. Not sure the exact model or anything of the lights since I didnt buy them, but I know they are white lights, which I would assume they are the LED lights.

• 2 months later...

You don't NEED to replace both bulbs. Philips (the manufacturer of the HID bulbs in the IS300) makes a color-match bulb, part # 85126CM which will match the used 85126 bulbs in your IS.

HID bulbs change color and brightness over time. A brand new 85126 (stock bulb for the IS300) is at a 4300k color. After several years it produces a more "blue/violet" light, of about 5000k color. So Philips made the 85126CM which when brand new is at the color 5000k and intensity of a used 85126 bulb.

• 3 years later...

I bought D2R HID bulbs to replace a burned out low beam bulb. But when I got the old one out it has two silver prongs with wires connected to each. The new bulb has a round black base with nowhere to connect the existing wires. But where ever I look all the replacement bulbs look like this. Do some IS300s use a different type of bulb?