Car Plays Nursery Rhyme-Type Chime Intermittantly?

When I first bought my LS 460 the car played a little jingle, chime or tune loudly in the car just once or twice. I called the local service department and they had no idea what this was. It hasn't happened for a few years.

I just got my car back from the engine spring recall repair and the jingle is playing most every time I use the car. It is very load, plays over the stereo music and plays while my seat belt is on. This is not the ding-ding-ding-ding sound that the seatbelt makes.

Has anyone out there experienced this? Does anyone know what this chime is telling me?

Actually, now that you mention it, that was what the service department thought the first time around. But no one was missing a phone.

However it is the same chime as originally and it comes through VERY loud over the driver speaker, not faintly. The music does not shut off as I mentioned.

I know the Japanese are famous for their chimes and reminder tones (my Japanese rice cooker plays Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star - go figure!) so I'm guessing it is something like this.

Any ohter other ideas??

Thank you@