Install New Door Locks (Help)

I bought the chrome door locks and LEDs from Sewell Lexus. I assumed they would come with installation directions, but they didn't. Has anyone done this project? I figured out I have to take the door panel off, and I'm relatively sure of how to do that, but I don't want to get it wrong. From what I understand, I pop out the back of the handle to remove one screw, then pop out the control panel to remove another screw, and then pop the whole panel off from the corners. Is this correct? Do I need to lift it up to clear the top of the panel off the door? Does it work pretty well and are there any tricks to putting it back on? Thanks for any help.

Never mind, I figured it out and got the passenger side done. Looks great and was not terribly difficult, with the help of an excellent write up on Club Lexus. Someone mentioned the trick of removing the track that goes right next to the window on the top of the door frame and installing that first, then putting the panel on and popping it in to those clips. That made reassemble much easier.