New Tint!

ArmyofOne

Went ahead and pulled the trigger on tint yesterday, For $80 I got the 2 front windows in 20% to match the rear factory and the brow is 5%. It looks fantastic. Film is Llumar.

Before:

100_0543_Medium_.JPG

After:

100_0591_Medium_.JPG

100_0590_Medium_.JPG

100_0589_Medium_.JPG

The only drawback right now is not being able to roll down my window at the gate of the Army base everyday, but hopefully itll be dry in a week. Oh, and I gotta put my window vent visors back on, but no biggie.

Looks good Josh! Wait, Llumar makes a 20% film? I always heard that they only made it in 15% which is slightly darker. I want to make my tint darker even though the tint I have on is already a big *Knock on Wood*

I have 5% on the back and two layers on the front sides (50% on top of 35%)

166693_10150113751614493_613954492_7515112_2717536_n.jpg

Went ahead and pulled the trigger on tint yesterday, For $80 I got the 2 front windows in 20% to match the rear factory and the brow is 5%. It looks fantastic. Film is Llumar.

Before:

Looks very cool! I like the contrast of the two tint levels.

Where I live you seldom see any tint jobs on cars or trucks whether the driver be young or older. On the other hand, where our kids live in Florida, many people have their windows tinted to keep out the heat from the Sun. What is the trend in your area?

Paul

100_0543_Medium_.JPG

After:

100_0591_Medium_.JPG

100_0590_Medium_.JPG

100_0589_Medium_.JPG

The only drawback right now is not being able to roll down my window at the gate of the Army base everyday, but hopefully itll be dry in a week. Oh, and I gotta put my window vent visors back on, but no biggie.

the trend in my area is no tint. There is no contrast in my tint levels. They are the same.

Dens, it may be a 15%, I will have to double check, either way 5% is not much off. I know Llumar is the only company that makes film that matches factory tinted glass.

the trend in my area is no tint. There is no contrast in my tint levels. They are the same.

Dens, it may be a 15%, I will have to double check, either way 5% is not much off. I know Llumar is the only company that makes film that matches factory tinted glass.

Thanks Army. When I looked at the first photo, it looked like the front window was lighter than the rear cab window. I see in the rest of the photos the tint is all the same.

Paul