Another Headlight Thread.

Darkjester

Just a little line about headlights, again. I need to know why, after putting silverstars in today, i only notice a small difference in light quality. I have not cleared the amber strip out of my lenses, but my question is, are the headlight covers on the '96 es 300 smoked, or are mine just really dirty? i notice a bit of light displacement right at the lens. I never really thought about Cleating my headlights, but if i can clean out the lens, then i will go ahead and pull that pesky amber strip while im at it. The thing is, the lenses look like they are actually slightly smoked compared to the lenses i see on this site. Any input is greatly appreciated, thanks in advance all. :D

A

just one last thing ( for now)... can i use the levels and right left arrows to aim my headlights or is there a better method? this is the first car I have had with actual aiming guides-- i dont know how accurate they are. last thing i want to do is blind some poor !Removed! because i trusted gauges instead of drawing lines on the garage wall lol..