Front Arm Rest

gc9538

I have a 2004 which has been a great vehicle. I do a lot of driving and while the vehicle has held up extremely well there is an area of wear I would like to correct. The drivers side seat folding arm reast is showing its wear. Has anyone ever replaced the vinyl cover or the arm rest itself? I am not sure if Lexus sells replacement covers or if there is an aftermarket cover that matches the factory material. It looks like there is some way to open the back up in oder to slide it off but have not taken that step and won't unless I find I can do the replacement. Any input or advice would be appreciated. Thanks

Ask your parts department how much a new armrest would cost. I presume you probably would have to replace the whole assembly unless you go to your local upholstery shop and see if they can re-upholster the armrest to match the factory leather color.

Ask your parts department how much a new armrest would cost. I presume you probably would have to replace the whole assembly unless you go to your local upholstery shop and see if they can re-upholster the armrest to match the factory leather color.

Thanks for the feedback. Will inquire with local Lexus Parts Dept. Have a Great Day