Iphone Dock And Fantastic Customer Service

TX1911fan

I just finished installation of my iPhone integration kit and dock. It took longer than I had expected, like several weeks, mainly because VAIS, who makes the integration unit, uses a video pin to integrate with the Nav screen, and 2Point5, who makes the dock, does not. The dock was one of the main things I wanted, and I was disappointed that it would not work. I contacted Matthew Turner at 2Point5 and told him my problem, and he totally took care of me. Even though it was not his company's fault for the problem, he paid for me to ship him the dock back and also my VAIS unit. At his own expense, he made me a custom dock, using the VAIS cable, so it would work directly with my iPhone, and put a connector in the cable to ease installation. He did all of this over the holiday weekend and got it back to me yesterday. I have had some great customer service in my time, but this is tops in my book. I can recommend 2Point5 without reservation. They are a great company. I hope they make stuff in the future that I want, because I am a customer for life.

post-123304-0-40232500-1294156558_thumb.

post-123304-0-19851200-1294156569_thumb.