Rx300 Coach Leather Replacement?

mcoty

The 2002 RX300 has 165+K miles and the leather is finally getting a little dried and aged. I asked the local dealer for replacement leather covers (would have a local shop install them), but they could not be had from the dealer. Has anyone ever replaced this Coach leather? If so, where did you find it? I am also looking for new floor mats with the "Coach" logo. Please help if you can.

• 2 weeks later...

Don't know what the Coach leather is like but I spent my life in automotive work and the best place to get the work done is where THE DEALER gets their leather work done. A GOOD trim shop can duplicate factory leather work pretty well. Ask the dealer where they send their cars for leather replacement and deal DIRECT with the trim shop! Tell them the dealer sent you there. They're more likely to give you a decent price. If the Dealer had been able to get the original covers from Lexus, I'll bet you'd have had to mortgage the farm to pay for it! :lol: