Where Can I Get A Lower Front Splash Shield

You can try, but I doubt that they can get Lexus parts. Our local Toyota dealer can't get Lexus parts, and has no cross reference for doing so. However, they have supplied me with rotors and pads for the wife's ES, as the same parts are used on the Camry V6 (both cars share the same platform). I suspect that window switches, power steering pumps, window mechanisms, etc. would be the same for both vehicles as well.

But I doubt that the Camry under engine cover would will fit, as the two cars don't share the same front bumper facia. Its worth a try though, if they'll put it back into stock if they have to special order it.

You might try contacting ALLTOYOTALEXUSPARTS at 1-877-247-1717. They are a Northern California auto wrecker specializing just in Lexus/Toyota/Scion parts. I just recieved the sensor for levelling the headlights on my 04 ES330 from them yesterday. It was a niece, rust free used part, that was shipped fast and purchased on eBay.

Good Luck.

• 1 month later...

You can try, but I doubt that they can get Lexus parts. Our local Toyota dealer can't get Lexus parts, and has no cross reference for doing so. However, they have supplied me with rotors and pads for the wife's ES, as the same parts are used on the Camry V6 (both cars share the same platform). I suspect that window switches, power steering pumps, window mechanisms, etc. would be the same for both vehicles as well.

But I doubt that the Camry under engine cover would will fit, as the two cars don't share the same front bumper facia. Its worth a try though, if they'll put it back into stock if they have to special order it.

You might try contacting ALLTOYOTALEXUSPARTS at 1-877-247-1717. They are a Northern California auto wrecker specializing just in Lexus/Toyota/Scion parts. I just recieved the sensor for levelling the headlights on my 04 ES330 from them yesterday. It was a niece, rust free used part, that was shipped fast and purchased on eBay.

Good Luck.

i have tried the window switches out of a camry in a 94 lexus they share the same plug but the wiring is different it would not work just figured i would put that info out