Isc Reset

The TSB is for 2006, not sure if it applies to later years. You could try asking Toyota/Lexus, but it seems to me that most dealerships aren't even aware of the need to do the ISC reset on the '06s (or what an ISC reset even is). I 'think' some owners of later years have done the ISC reset and found improved mileage.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

RxRey, you can do it yourself, or print the pdf out from the sticky in this forum under Technical Service Bulletins and explain gently to the dealer that they are MORONS.

Maybe I'm a "moron". How can I do this myself without the Diagnostic Tester kit mentioned in the TSIB?

If I don't need to, I'd rather not go to a dealership. My long-time Mercedes mechanic takes care of all my routine maintenance on the RX. I just have to call him ahead of time so he can make sure he has the parts on hand.

- - - - -

edited to add:

Please disregard. Reading more threads from the "reset" search took me to lemon's DIY post, (http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=58930)